1. Open your Outlook 2013.
2. Click on "File"
3. Mouse over Account Settings and select Add and remove accounts or change existing connection settings.
4. Select radio button for Manual setup or additional server types and click next
5. Follow and complete the instruction on this screenshot and follow by "More Settings
". (Learn more on POP3 and IMAP, visit http://www.pop2imap.com/
6. Under More Settings, Go to Outgoing Server. Check box for "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" and select radio button: "Use same settings as my incoming mail server
7. Now more over to "Advanced". Replace value 25 with 587 in the box of "Outgoing server (SMTP). Complete the update with OK button.
8. Now complete the setup with "Next" button