To activate your Plesk Panel License you need to have a license key in this format XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX.
- To obtain the key issue with your services, sign in to https://my.vastspace.net
- Services > my services under the TOP menu bar
- Look for Web Panel Licenses with the hostname named to your service and to the extreme right click on "View Details"
- Check if the license has been issued and authorized to be used with the service IP
- Scroll down further to extract the product key in this format XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX.
However, if you have ordered service with Plesk Panel from Vastspace, this process will be lot more easier. Just hit on the "Retrieve Keys" button to update your license since the license key is unique to the service IP.
If you have encountered error when trying to retrieve Plesk license keys, refers to : https://support.vastspace.net/kb/a13/error-encoutered-when-trying-to-retrieve-plesk-license-keys.aspx