To use CloudFlare free DNS and web protection follows this tutorial.
- After you have placed the order. You will receive an email from CloudFlare. The email looks like this;
- Please click on the link in the email to update your password.
- Now, you are ready to log in at https://www.cloudflare.com/a/login
- After you have logged in successfully, you will see this in the control panel. Click the button DNS as shown.
- Scan and replicate your current DNS.
- Scroll down and look for your CloudFlare name servers. Update your new DNS (name servers) with your registrar.
- Do not delete your old DNS zone.