The followings are required to migrate your email from your old mail server.
- Previous mail service and mailbox are active
- Host name or IP address of the mail server
- Your username (Email address)
- Password used on the previous mail server
1. Sign in to Webmail, usually mail.your-domain-name or webmail.your-domain-name.
2. Go to Advanced Settings > Mailbox Migration
3. Choose Account Type "Other"
4. Import Items, select Email
5. Choose Type "POP" and enter previous mail server address, Port number, Username and Password.
6. Test Connection to see if it works.
7. Follow the onscreen instruction to migrate emails.